Articles  >  Mutah  >  Mutah and Hypocrisy

Mutah and Hypocrisy

bismillahirahman1.JPG

The following question was asked on the Shia Chat forum:

Would you give your daughter, sister, or widowed mother for Mutah?

On that site, Hezbullahi–a veteran member of that site–says:

I’m asking this question out of curiosity because the other day a sheikh was telling my friend how good mut’a is and how society needs it etc.. but when my friend asked him (just to test) if he could do mut’a with his daughter he refused and got angry. (Hypocricy if you ask me)

There is a poll on that site, asking whether or not these Shia would give their daughter or widowed mother in Mutah. An astonishing 40% of them said “YES.” (The other 60% are hypocrites of course.) This thread can be found here: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17012&st=0

« Return to the main Articles page or the Mutah subsection.